DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDY PROCESS
- What are you thankful for?
- What’s a challenge you’re facing?
- How did you do with last week’s ‘I Will’ statement?
Did you share what we talked about with anyone?
- Read the passage.
- Have someone put it in their own words.
- What stands out to you?
- What does this text say about God?
- What does this text say about people?
- How can you specifically live out this passage in the next few days? (Everyone creates an ‘I Will’ statement)
- Who are you going to tell about what you discovered?
- Where’s God when I Hurt? – John 5:1-15
- Pain and Blame – John 9:1-34
- Pain and Shame – Mark 5:24-34
- Pain and Perspective – Job 2:1-10
- Pain and Persistence – Luke 18:1-8
- Presence – Psalm 139
- Guidance – Psalm 23
- Strength – Philippians 4
- Purpose – 2 Cor 5:15-21